CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I thought it was cute, JR went CRAZY!

Joe's hair has been getting long and JR s been after me to cut it. I don't know why but I seem to like it long. Well JR told me to fix his a hair for Church and I had some gel and, well isn't he soooo cute in this style. Look at that boys smile he loved it!!JR did NOT! so .. the very next day that the barber shop was open he took him in to get it cut.
This was on Sunday and Monday was new years eve and so on. As soon as Wednesday came bye bye hair:(!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked his hair like that he looked sooooo cool all he needed was so me sunshades!!!

Anonymous said...

I love his hair. It is way to cute. He looked like he liked it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT TOO!!!