CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Joseph is getting Sneaky Sneaky

I was feeding Jeremiah a bottle and trying to get him to sleep. When Joe asked if he could brush his teeth. I told him that was fine as long as he was quiet. I just got Jeremiah to sleep when I herd a big "crash." I sat Jeremiah down in the hall and ran in to the bath room where I found Joe on the floor with the bathroom mirror on top of him. I picked the mirror up of him and seen he had fallen off his steep stool. Then I saw he had scissors in his hand. I could not believe it. He only has a bump on his head but, I do think of all the really bad things that could have happened.
Later I noticed in the sink, were my make up brushes, all cute up.
OK, your probably wondering how in the world did the mirror fall down? and were did he get scissors? Well we are remodeling our bathroom and the mirror has not been mounted to the wall yet. And I have no idea were he got the scissors, since I keep them up high in the kitchen. And that's not because I worry about Joe getting them its because I worry about my foster brother (Roy) getting them. Of course now I do have to worry about Joe getting into things like this.


He is being so sneaky, lately. Yesterday he started not minding and he's talking back. he's getting in to things he's been told not to. I'm not shore whats going on in that head of his. But we are going to have to start doing something.
I have really had it easy with him he was so obedient before. Now I guess I'm really going to have to start watching some Super Nanny to nip this in the but. .......lol.....

2 comments:

jess... said...

good thing he didn't cut his hair... lol.... that would be so scary. That super nanny can teach you some good stuff. Good Luck! ;)

Bethany said...

I'm glad that he didn't get hurt! Too bad you can't put a bubble around your kids and protect them from everything.