CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm so glad

I was in the store the other day and noticed these Gerber Graduates, so I bought some, even though there for 12 mo. old babies, and Jer is only 9 mo. I thought- (Jeremiah could eat this. he has 8 good teeth.Lets try this) and he ate most of it. I'm so excited now i can just throw the food on the high chair and do other tings like eat by myself. "NICE!!" or cook. Life changes a lot when they feed there self dinner. Although I do still have to feed him bottles and cereal. but this is a start.

2 comments:

jess... said...

tooo cute, i want to go buy some now for Ammon. lov ya jess

Anonymous said...

I would always cut up bannanas and grapes for sadie and put them on her highchair too.It was a nice break I also would let her make a big mess with spagatti o's and romen noodles!!My doctor never wanted me to give Sadie baby food so she just had whatever she could eat without giving her a tummy acke or choking!!