CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What a day!!

Today started out like any other day. I got the boys up. got Joe ready for school. Ate breakfast. Jr picked up Joe and took him to school. Then a little before noon I put Jeremiah down for a nap. Then JR calls me saying,"don't worry about me, if mom calls you I'm ok. I just got in a wreck. But I have to go the other guy is being taken away in the ambulance and I need to talk to the police."

He called me because, his mom has a scanner and she lessons to it all the time, and he didn't want me to worry. But, I worry anyway, because, I know JR, he doesn't tell me when hes hurt like that because I worry, so..... I worried!! I don't have a car right now so I called every one to see if I could catch a ride down there to see if he was really okay. Then mom called and said she was near by and Jr was walking around. awh..... a sigh of relief. But then she said it looks real bad. I finely did get to talk to JR about what happened. He said,"I was driving about 45 mph. down the hwy. and seen this red truck stopped at the stop sign. He started to pull out in front of me than stopped. than started to go again. Than stopped, than just hit the gas, just as i got up there.
I new I was going to hit him, so, I swerved to try not to hit him in the door. I hit in the extended cab. "
They said he pushed him about a hundred yards. Both trucks turned all the way around in to the other lane. JRs trailer jack knifed but, The neck of the trailer did bend. They said he was lucky that the trailer didn't break off.



I'm so grateful that the lord was watching out for both of them. The other driver suffered three broke ribs and a concussion. Latter that day he was able to go home.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so crazy!!I am so glad everything is okay!car wrecks are scary!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that everyone is okay. Miss you and love you.

jess... said...

I tagged ya:) look at my blog for the rules!