CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Parade

We went to the Christmas Parade last night. We got there at 6:00pm and the parade didn't start until 7:15 so we walked around to see the lights on the square. I made the boys take pictures, but i used a different camera this time and the pictures terned out blurry. "sorry about that."
anyways..... as we were looking at the lights I seen a good friend of mine (Jean) I asked here how she was doing. she said she was letting her grandson ride the pony's. Joe really wanted to ride. so I told him we haven't got to see all the lights yet. Wile we were looking at the lights, all Joe could think about were the pony's. so I decided, why not, so we went back to the pony's so he could ride.
but then he wanted me to walk next to him, because he was nerves. So... Like a good mom I walk by him, and he's having fun. Then i hear the kids and people around saying. "eeeewwwwww .... yuk." I look down and to my surprise the pony in front of us is pooping, And I am stepping in it. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaah. I ask "Joe can mommy let you go?"
"NO" he cried. no other parent stayed with there kid, they just let them go on there own. But Joe wanted me to stay because he didn't want to fall.( he probably would have been fine) but, I stayed and and stepped in poop. but at this point what did it matter, i had already stepped in it a few rounds. Joe loved riding them and on the last round he said, "let me go this one by myself." he got the courage at the end of the ride. O' well
I love him.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parades are cool!I can't wait to take Sadie to one this year!!I luuuuv Christmas!!Cool tree!!Looks like ya'll had fun!!

Anonymous said...

How funny. Your such a good mommy. I am glad that you let Joe experience such fun things. I bet he had a blast. Love you and miss you all