CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Tree

To day I put the Christmas Tree up. Then when Joseph got home he was so excited to see the tree. Me and Joe decorated the tree. He was so proud of himself. He really has been a good boy this year. When JR picked him up from school today, the teacher asked, "does he mind this good at home? He minds the best out of the entire class." He does fallow instructions real good, unless its bed time, that's real hard for him. I think Santa is going to be real good to him this year. I told him for every wrong thing he does Santa marks something else off his toy list, and when he has lost all the toys. Then he gets put on the naughty list and will get a lump of coal for Christmas. So I think he is being real careful.

After we finished the tree, I made the boys take pictures. They are soooooooo, cute! (If I don't say so myself.)




2 comments:

jess... said...

cute...i like that santa hat pictures. I took some of ammon today with his santa hat on. Our tree is still not up:( jason has a TON of homework.... i told him i would do it without him and he was sad, so i will wait even though i wanted it up yesterday!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Man... I have some cute nephews.