CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

tagged

1: The most important thing in my life is not some-thing at all-. Its my family, Every night I pray to the lord to protect them. I also ask that my kids will live longer healthier lives than me. If I do not say this in my prayers I can not sleep until I do. I ask that Jr will be safe in the things he is doing. I LoVe my family!!!

2: I have anxiety, I constantly worry about tings. " What could happen to the ones i love? "" Is there some one spying on me? "" Are there really ghost that people say they see? Is there one in my house? ""I even look guilty when in fact I'm not because, I'm so worried that people will think I am. My face gets flushed and I start to shake."

3: I love to take pitchers, I hope I can always look back on the past. Its what my life is and can help me remember the important things in life. I know some day I will be old and I want to be able to look back and cry on happy memories.

4: My favourite animal is a cat. All kinds of cats lions , panthers, bob cats, of course I'm not going to pet these cats but there so fascinating. I wish i had a house cat. The great thing about cats is that you have to earn there respect, there not Dumb like dogs with there nasty slobber and jumping on you with there stink. cats on the other hand clean themselves 50 % of there awake time.( sorry Jessica, but I hate dogs!!!! I have been scared of them my hole life. I remember going to a Lady's house that had three dog that barked at me I cred and tried to clime my mom. she said to my dad" she is shaking so bad.")

5: I love a rush, I don't mind pushing my limits. some day I think it would be fun to jump out of a plane. (shore, I'd be scared out of my mind. but can you imagine what it would fill like to be free falling like that. Yeah, my hands would sweat, and my legs would shake. but, it would be a Cool thrill.)

6: I'm stubborn, I want, what I want, when I want it. and I try my hardest to get it. This drives the people around me crazy!!! Just ask my mother and husband. "I wont leave well enough alone." as my mother would put it. This is not things its ideas, or the way to do things.



1-The player lists 6 facts about themselves.2-At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. The player then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asks them to read the rules.

2 comments:

jess... said...

Thanks for writting, i think it is fun to read. Dogs are better though, Have you ever heard of a rescue cat? Didnt think so. lol
lov ya jess

Anonymous said...

I think dogs are so dumb and too trusting too!!You do have to earn a cat's love.It makes it so much better to know this animal loves you because you invested time into it and showed it love and attention.I really don't like dogs and all dogs love me it's sooo anoying!!Dogs are crazy but it's true that most people like dogs better!!Silly people!!