CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Look at our dog we are going to get!!!




OK, most of you know I'm not a dog person. I'm a cat person. Well Joe really wants a dog and Jr really wants Joe to have a dog so I decided on a English Bull dog they kinda have some cat features (that's what I tell myself) No but they have a great temperament, and sleep a lot. Their lazy dogs. Well I caved and let them get him hes so cut isn't he we pick him up on the 21 of Nov. We were going to make it a Christmas present but now it will just have to be an early christmas present. I'm really excited and I really never thought I'd get excited about getting a dog but he is just so freaking cute. Joe wants to name him Rosco.



Here at the bottom is Rosco's dad, I think that is how he will look when hes all grown up.

2 comments:

jess... said...

omg...... so darn cute. i want to hold him and snuggle.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are getting a dog. Good luck with that. I hope that Joe loves him. He is cute. I am so glad that Joe is doing so well in school. That makes me very excited for him.