CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

My little Pumkin!!!!! My cute little Jeremiah is in the yellow, my nephew Gaige is in the stripes, and Ammon is the in the blue and white. They were all born within 2 wks of eachother, so fun!!


This is my SWEET nephew Gaige, I am so glad he and Becca were able to come visit us. We love you and miss you.......

There sooo cute they grow up so fast Ammon and Jeremiah are buds . Joes being a good big brother, and is watching out for the little ones.

At the zoo admiring the elephants, no BUTTS about it




Sadie and Joseph are such good buds and have so much fun together!!!!




Just chillin'






smile












2 comments:

jess... said...

Brooke your going to LOVE doing this. Enjoy showing off your family.... lots of lov jess

Anonymous said...

I love the blog. It is so cute. I am sending it to the whole fam. Love your big sis