CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Love You Jeremiah














- Jeremiah loves to play in his jump-a-roo he jumps side to side. He is so happy.
I worry about him all the time now. The doc said he has the beginning signs of asthma. I find myself getting up in the middle of the night cheeking on him just to see if he is still breathing. I sometimes will freak out and wake him up from a peaceful sleep. But I'm the kind of person that worries about every thing. I get that from my grandma. We live in Texas and when it's tornado season she wants every one to live in the seller, sometimes its just raining and she will call and say you better take cover, and if there has been a tornado some were she will scare you so bad...
He might grow out of this but i still worry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaige loves his jumper too. It looks like he is having a blast. He is such a cutie. Love ya