CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grandpas Funeral







I haven't got to see my grad pa since I was in the sixth grade, i talked to him on the phone a few times but a few days ago my mother told me he had past away. This was very sad to me since I had not got to see him in a long time. He was a very funny man he new how to get along with people. I remember one meager memory about him when I was about 11 yrs. him and my grandma always played jokes on us, so me and my sister,decided to play one on him. We put this big fake spider under his pillow before bed. We waited in bed for him to scream. It took a wile but he started to scream . we were so happy we pulled one on him. That just shows you how sweet of a man he is. Now that I'm older I know he was not scared of that spider, he did that to make us happy.

My sister said it was a bitter sweet because i did get to see a lot of my cousins that i haven't seen in a long time. Here are some of thim.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Miss you.