CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas

I really need to keep up with my camera, because I didn't get any pictures on Christmas day.:~( But wanted to share a Christmas pic with y'all so here it is!!



Jeremiah just didn't want to take this picture. We decided on the big one but I thought I'd share how much trouble this picture was here are six, (but there are many) of the mess up pictures. Notice in one Jeremiah just throws the hat at the camera. He was being a little stinker and Joe was bored with the hole thing asking are we done yet. lol



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Sadie was looking at the blog with me and she was excited about your dog! Cute Christmas pics, I love the hats even though it was hard to keep them on thier heads!!lol! That's cool Jer is sleeping so well in a big boy bed!!