CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween party Joe was a skeleton and Jeremiah was Flower..lol

The kids played foot ball it was funny and cute Because they really had no idea what they were doing. lol Hold your nose Papal some one stinks!!!

The kids ran around to each trunk and trickier treated...
I thought moms trunk looked pretty spookyThis is Colten he is dressed as a colt. He has the bluest eyes and the pinkest lips don't you think so cut.






Joe and Roy could not get enough of the bounce house this party was cool. They had games inside but this is were joe staid most of that time.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Colton is so cute he looks like Laurie. I love Jer's costume. Can't wait to see you guys. love ya

Anonymous said...

He is a little stinker lol!! Sister Mcdaniel was just telling me this morning how cute you boys were last night, they sure were!!! I love the skunk!!! I was sick with that bug going around yesterday or I would have been there to party with y'all I am so sad :( Well I am glad y'all had fun!!ttyl!!!

jess... said...

I love the costumes, way cute. I wish that our ward had done something for halloween:(