CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"You'll find frogs in his pockets"

When I had Joseph and we found out he was a boy, People told me I would find worms and frogs in his pockets. WELL, everyone Joe has lived up to this saying. He goes to his Ma'mals and digs for worms and saves them in a pail.
And yesterday I was in the bathroom brushing my hair and Joe comes running in the bathroom saying," Mommy I want to show you what I've found."
So I look at him he opens his shirt pocket and a daggum FORG JUMPS OUT AT ME!!!!!! OMGSH, Scared the crap out of me.

Here he is trying to put the frog back in his pocket!

Here's him posing for a good pic. with his frog.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!!! Man am I glad I don't have a boy I would not be able to handle that!!!! Lol!!!! That is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

lol!!! Man am I glad I don't have a boy I would not be able to handle that!!!! Lol!!!! That is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutly love it. This is so funny. Great pics.

Bethany said...

Funny! At least it wasn't a spider or snake.

jess... said...

so great!!!!! Glad it wasnt me...lol

Anonymous said...

Could your boys be any cuter!